deTASO is an EMR software designed to help you manage and grow your business while helping your employees work more efficiently. From intake to discharge, every facet of your patient interaction is documented electronically. There is a lot that people don’t know about deTASO and our wide array of services. Check out these top 8 things you may not know!
1) We Can Assist You with Your Billing
As a customer of deTASO, you automatically receive the consultative billing services we provide to help you navigate the complicated billing world. We pride ourselves on the billing services we offer and helping our customers be more successful. Not only do we help with the day-to-day billing questions, but we have established strong relationships in the industry, which allow us to find and correct billing issues quickly. We will be your advocate when billing issues arise.
Additionally, deTASO is continuously updated to adapt to the most recent industry billing changes and requirements. deTASO’s billing logic simplifies the billing process, allowing you to focus on serving your clients.
Or, if you would prefer, we can also be your primary biller! Ultimately, deTASO will help to shorten and optimize your revenue and increase profitability. Please let us know if you have questions about these services and how we can assist you.
2) We Have a Customer Success Team
deTASO has a Customer Success Team that is committed to helping you succeed. Michael Gerard leads this team. As a customer of deTASO, you have immediate access to our customer success center to ensure that your specific needs are met. Our team understands the industry from intake to discharge and is committed to training your staff and equipping them to offer the best care possible.
At deTASO, we believe in a relationship-based approach. We strive to build deep personal relationships with our clients and understand their specific challenges. This approach allows our Customer Success team to provide personalized support. Every business is different; you deserve customized support.
3) deTASO Has EIGHT Different Applications
There is not another practice management software solution that offers a more comprehensive offering of applications to support your practice. From Early Intervention and Adult Day Treatment to ABA and Waiver Services, deTASO is a business solution that will help you create efficiency and accountability within every area of your business.
deTASO is a comprehensive practice management solution designed with eight different applications that inherently drive efficiencies. deTASO has been custom designed and built upon the needs of the therapy industry and disability services. These applications allow you to manage your business from intake through accounts receivables. We offer a variety of desktop and mobile applications to serve best the needs of various services provided, specifically our ABA Therapy application. Our Waiver application offers web-based solutions, making it easier for therapists and service providers to render care. There is not another practice management solution that provides a more comprehensive offering of applications to support your practice.
- Desktop Apps
- Hybrid Apps
- Coming Soon
4) deTASO is a Leader in Security
At deTASO, we understand how important it is to protect your business and data. We work diligently to protect the integrity of your business, the safety of your clients, and the security of your data. deTASO has implemented all of the following safeguards to protect your business.
- Every member of our team is HIPAA certified annually by a third-party entity.
- We require 2-factor authentication with all our mobile applications.
- We host all your data at Amazon Cloud’s Storage (AWS), where it’s fully encrypted at rest.
- You can only access your data through a secure VPN connection where your data is encrypted while in transit.
- We have backups of your data stored in a separate region, and we have a well-documented disaster recovery plan.
5) deTASO Was Built for Therapists and Providers Foremost
We believe a therapist and provider's best use is to provide the best possible care for your patients. That is why deTASO has streamlined the process of treatment documentation. We want therapists to focus on the patients and not keep up with the treatment plan, treatment note, billing sheet, payroll, and schedule. A therapist can view old notes, look for trends, review previous progress notes and add objectives right from their session. When entering notes, we have given the therapist a way to document qualitative and quantitative data. In doing so, this provides deTASO the correct data to use to generate annual, nine-week, and quarterly summary reports. Here are a few of deTASO key Direct Care features:
- Therapist Caseload Management
- Outcome Data Reports
- Planned v. Actual or Our New Mobile Schedule
- Customized Goal Banks
- Caseload Management
- Who Is Left To Treat Reports
- View Preschool Classrooms
6) deTASO Allows for Optimal Transparency for Directors and Owners
We believe that data is robust. That is why we have built numerous customer reports designed to give you complete visibility into your business. We believe that visibility creates accountability. Here are a few we think will offer you immediate visibility into your operation:
- Submitted Report
- Owner’s Summary (A/R)
- Operations Efficiency
- Staff Accountability Metrics
- Department Accountability Metrics
- Revenue reports
- Payroll reports
- Not Locked reports
- Who’s Left to Be Treated
7) deTASO Can Help You Grow with Marketing Data
As a business, you want to continue to grow. The challenge is understanding where and how fast you are growing when you need to make a critical hire, where you are underutilized, and where you are overloaded. Although not essential or required, we have included many reports we believe will help you navigate growth while being a good steward of the staff and patients you have. To help with this, here are a few of the reports we believe will support your growth:
- Address Mapping – where do your patients live, and how far are they traveling
- Demographic Data – what does the average patient look like, and what services are they receiving
- Owner/Director Reports:
- Conversions – how quickly are new patients moving through the system
- Client Address Data – Where do current patients live
- Referral Tracking – how long does it take to go from a referral to the first treatment session
- General Marketing Information, marketing campaign data, referring PCP, referral reasons
8) We are Always Developing to Serve You Better
At deTASO, we understand that your business is continuously changing and evolving. We constantly strive to provide you with enhancements to serve your clients better. Some of the many enhancements and features we are working on include:
- A mobile clock-in App
- A mobile Medication Administration Record App
- A new mobile Direct Care App for OT, PT, and Speech Therapy treatment
- We are adding Accident/Incident reporting to our hybrid apps.
- We are adding Behavior Observation reporting to our hybrid apps.
- We are building an OBH application.
If any of these services could help your business grow or perform more efficiently, we would love to talk with you more! You can always reach us here.